Thursday, September 2, 2010

summer's gone

Summer might be gone, but our pool is still open. The husband and I got in a swim last night. Oh, the joys of having a heated pool. But I'm sure we'll be closing the pool by the end of this month. Always makes me a little sad.

So food the past two days have been pretty good. I didn't keep total track...I've got to get back to that.

Wednesday, I did my over-lunch-hour workout at the gym, 30 minutes on the elliptical and then about 20 minutes on the weight machines, trying to target abs and back. I didn't get to the gym Wednesday after work because the husband and I had some errands to run. Today, I did a yoga class over lunch. I really enjoy yoga. I wish I could find a class as hard as I used to do when I taught yoga...I was in the best shape of my life then and working out only like 3 or 4 times a week...and eating more than I am now. But then I fucked up my back, and my body has slowly gone downhill from that. Sucks.

I still haven't weighed myself. I'm thinking I will do that on Monday. Oh, wait, make that Tuesday, since I have the day off work on Monday. So Tuesday I'll get back to that.

Still not sure what route we are taking for Halloween this year. Heh, maybe it seems immature, but I just love Halloween. Geisha/samurai? Saloon girl/gunslinger? Mrs. Claus/Santa? There are some super super cute Mrs. Claus costumes out there, and I found a Santa smoking jacket...kind of like if Hugh Hefner were Santa, lol. I'm leaning toward that.

No comments:

Post a Comment