Tuesday, August 31, 2010

gym, yes; scale, no

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical over lunch and then spent about 20 minutes on the weight machines. I'll try to get to the gym again tonight. However, my husband worked a day shift today, so I might not go. I always feel a little guilty going to the gym when he is home, though I don't think he'd get bent out of shape. It's just that when he's home and working on some project, I feel like I have to get something productive done too.

I decided I'm not going to weight myself until next Monday to give me time to work some of this funeral food off of me.

I ended up eating too much yesterday. Husband wanted spaghetti for dinner, and since he was covered in sweat and dirt and grease from working on the car all day, how could I say no? And I have a HUGE weakness for pasta. I could have had the sauce on broccoli. I should have done that. Oh well.

I have my kids 50% of the time, and it kills me not to have them around. If I had them all the time, I could get them to the gym more. We could do so much more together. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment