Wednesday, August 4, 2010

blue-speckled pills

Last night I did a second workout at the gym: 25 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes doing various weight machines. I upped the weight on the twisty obliques machine, and my sides were sore this morning. Gotta love that.

I went to the gym over lunch today and did 45 minutes on the elliptical. I weighed in at 142.5, so I guess that is a 0.1 pound loss. Considering my calories for yesterday, I would have liked to see a bigger drop, but I suppose anything down is better than up.

Yesterday I had about a cup of raw spinach with some balsamic vinegar and two bowls of broccali soup. I made the soup myself. I just steamed a bunch of broccali and then put it in the blender with water, 1/2 cup of milk, and some spices. I also had 1/2 cup of feta cheese with the soup, because feta cheese is yummy.

I won't be able to get in a second workout today because I have a concert this evening. I play the clarinet in a community band. We have our rehearsals and most of our concerts on Wednesdays, so Wednesdays will have to be one-workout days for me. I wish I could figure out how to get in a workout before work, but I really need to leave my house so early most mornings as it is (like by 6:30 am).

I'm not feeling very hungry right now, but I have to say that I miss miss miss phentermine. I took it way back when you could get it at a fairly reasonable price online with no prescription. I've looked into it now, and most places charge way too much and are a scam anyway. I wish I knew a doctor who would hook me up. Phentermine is the freakin' bomb, baby. On phentermine, I would literally forget about food, like I would forget that food even existed. There was zero hunger, only a sensation of euphoria. That stuff is magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment