Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Down for the day, in spite of feasting yesterday

I weighed in at 141.8 today. I did get in another workout with the kids last night. 20 minutes on the elliptical and then about 25 minutes on the various weight machines. But then I kind of feasted when we all got home. It was kind of fun, though. We all kind of grazed on tasty stuff we had in the fridge and watched this silly reality show on tv, Scream Queens. Lol, I have to say it's an amusing show.

Today I did 45 minutes on the elliptical. I think I will get to the gym again tonight. Or not. I have to stop by the Ex's house to tell my kids about the death of their aunt. That's going to be hard. It's still all so sad.

I'm not planning on eating much today, though. Maybe make some broccoli soup. Maybe have some tuna and cottage cheese. Just light stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment