Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's a mystery

I thought for sure I was going to be up again today, but I weighed in at 141.7. I upped my vitamin D intake and added this other supplement I just got in the mail. Maybe that has something to do with it, maybe not. At this point, I feel clueless. But I'm happy the number is down, anyway.

I did a yoga class over lunch. I really love yoga, especially really hard yoga. However, I have to be so flippin' careful with my back. It's much better than it has been the last few years; but today during class I could feel it starting to "slip." Not sure how else to describe it. It's like my hips get pulled because the muscles that hold them in alignment get stressed and can't hold on. And then my lower back gets sore, stiff, and very weak. It really sucks, because if your lower back is crappy, your workout is crappy too.

Food intake yesterday was OK. I had maybe 40 or 50 calories worth of raw spinach (wow, that stuff is low-cal), 80 calories of cottage cheese, and two slices of pizza...OK that last  part wasn't the best, but they weren't big pieces. I'm gonna guess high and say it was maybe 600 calories of pizza. So that would be 730 calories for the day. I think that calorie level is fine for me, but I could have gotten those calories in a better way, for sure. Heck, I could have had six cans of tuna instead of the pizza, lol.

I'm gonna try to get in another workout tonight. Hopefully one of my kids will want to go to the gym with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment