Friday, August 20, 2010

Not good on the food thing yesterday

Well, I'm working a half day again today, so probably no gym. I love these half-day Fridays, but they do cut on the gym time. They are only a summer thing though. Come September they will be history until next summer.

I gotta keep myself honest here. My food intake was ultra horrible shitty yesterday. I was gonna eat only like four potato chips..but that turned into a handful, which turned into another handful, which turned into...OMG it was horrible. I injested so much salt and fat. At one point, I just plain stopped enjoying it. I was just so mad at myself. I was really thirsty too and gulped down enough water to drown a horse. Yikes almighty, my tummy was bloated and hurting by the time I went to bed.

Well, I guess it's a lesson learned. I may crave that salty fatty crispness, but it makes me miserable. I don't need that in my life.

I just may fast today because, believe it or not, I still feel stuffed from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment