Wednesday, August 25, 2010

no gym today...and a couple of days

No gym today, so no weigh-in. I need to finish stuff at work since I'll be out for a few days. I had planned to take Thursday and Friday off anyway cuz the husband and I had planned to go out of town. But now I've got a funeral to go to Sunday and family coming in from out of town. We will get to go out of town, but we have to be home early.

I found out a little more about my sister-in-law's suicide. OK, background, my sister and her partner live on 80 acres out in the country in this tiny little cabin. Well, I guess my s-i-l broke through the floor because it was all rotten and moldy. They were in the process of tearing up the floor when they got into a bad argument (about the floor and money, apparently). They couldn't stay at the cabin, and they were mad at each other, so they decided they would stay at separate hotels...and well, the rest I've blogged about.

You know what? I get it. I totally get why my s-i-l did it. The cabin is most likely a goner right now. The entire floor was moldy and wrecked, so there's no way they could get it to liveable again, I'm sure. It's probably been a total wreck for a while now. I can understand how my s-i-l felt completely overwhelmed and hopeless about her environment.

In my head, I'm so furious with my sister. She's always been so unreliable and irresponsible and flakey. She probably knew about how bad the cabin was but didn't care that it was having such an effect on her partner. I love my sister, but she is so fucking selfish. Their state of living probably didn't matter to her; she's lived in a garbage-strewn house before (when she was living on her own--the whole family had to go over and clean it out once--it was horrible). And she probably didn't care that it was making her partner so depressed.

Well, guess what? Actions have consequences, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment