Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Getting there

Well, the scale budged...a little. I weighed in at 141.9.

Last night, I did 25 minutes on the elliptical and then about 25 minutes on the weight machines. Today over lunch, I did 45 minutes on the elliptical. My food intake yesterday was good, too. About 550 calories between a salad of lettuce, tuna, and cottage cheese and a can of tomato soup.

My hunger tries to get the better of me, but then I think long and hard about my goals. Today I began thinking about halloween and what ultra-cute costume I could wear if I were at a lower weight. You see, my husband and I love halloween. And we run with a crowd who also loves to dress up for halloween. In fact, the people we see on the weekends...well, they are older (like my husband and me), but there's a lot of subtle judgment on physical appearance. So I wanna be the Skinny Girl...so sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment